Before I continue with the food, I would like to do a brief introduction about this restaurant.
This restaurant is opened by Ms. Jennifer Yap who was crowned as Miss Pahang Tourism 2011 and Miss Tourism Malaysia(Metropolitan).
Her huge interests in cooking and baking had brought her to the next level which is to open her own restaurant in Klang Valley.
It was my first time joining OpenRice for their food review.
This spot is definitely ideal for girls' hangout day or even for interview.
The owner even thought about the entire interior design of the restaurant.
This restaurant not only own by a beauty but it is also being featured on The Star Newspaper.
I like the way they decorated their restaurant with simple White colour.
Oh yes, Mille crepe is one of their specialty too.
Continue reading to find out more about their food!
Fresh Flower Tea
I personally love Rose Tea because of the aroma and benefits.
*Of course, flower tea has no specific taste like other beverages.*
According to this link, there are 10 benefits:
- It clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body.
- It can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes.
- It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections.
- Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines.
- It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
- It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis.
- It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation.
- It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
- Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
- It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
Smoked Duck Breast Salad
I love the tenderness of Smoked Duck Breast meat with no smell nor awful taste.
One of the drawbacks is that some people may not like the sour dressing but I personally like it.
Baked Scallop with Spicy Cream Sauce
The spiciness of the sauce is still acceptable to me but it may be too spicy for some people.
I must really praise on the freshness and the juiciness of the scallop.
The melted cheese slice and tomato sauce on the top of the crispy chicken chop make the perfect combination, if you all looking for something more than just ordinary chicken chop.
I personally think that it does not surprised me but just ordinary chicken chop.
I love the black pepper sauce which complement with the tender and chewy sausages.
Grilled French Lamb Rack with Crushed Pistachio
You may ask me about the taste of lamb as I am really choosy in terms of taste and smell.
Its taste is not too strong and still acceptable to me.
A must try is the Red Wine gravy.
Cod Fish with Lemon Cheese sauce
The cod fish is fresh with no fishy smell nor taste.
I was expecting the lemon cheese sauce would tastes weird as it is the usual Cheesecake flavour but surprisingly, it does tastes nice with the cod fish.
Aglio e Olio with Tiger Prawn
The freshness of tiger prawns is one of the plus points for this Aglio Olio.
The only drawback is that it is too spicy!
Grilled Tenderloin Steak
It has the same Red Wine gravy as the Lamb Rack.
I prefer tender meat more than chewy one.
This is a bit too chewy for me.
Classic Carbonara Spaghetti
The sauce is nice but somehow, the actual taste of Bacon is gone.
The function of the poached egg seems to be useless though.
Mille Crepe - Royal Cheese
The typical cheese flavour.
Mille crepe - Mango Jelly
This is their specialty.
It is refreshing.
It is not too sweet and it's just nice.
Mille crepe - Tiramitsu
I personally don't like it because it is too creamy.
Bloggers who joined OpenRice MakanVenture at De' Amour, Kota Damansara.
De' Amour Cafe
47810 Petaling Jaya.
Operating Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DeAmourCafe